Horse Racing Betting Data
Today's Pre-Race Info Download
A new feature exclusively for members. We provide a daily file showing the full history of each horse running today. This file will be updated each morning. Within the file you will see each racecourse separated by separate page tabs which can be toggled toward the bottom of the sheet. This is intended to save members a lot of time each day sifting through individual horses looking for specific criteria.
Today's Pre-Race Info Horse Racing Data File Download
This feature is for Advanced Members only. If you are already an Advanced Member, please sign in first
or join here if you are not already a member.
Example Screen shots
1. The file shows the basic race details for each horse's race history in the first few columns, along with some specifics such as pace rating, weight, and the starting price odds:
2. Further to the right it shows the minimum and maximum traded in play odds (where a minimum £100 was matched), the tissue price (predicted Industry SP) and the tick reductions (Amount of odds increments the horse dropped by in running) and the odds drop shown as a percentage. The furthest column to the right shows a rolling count of runs in the last 18 months:
3. Moving further along you can see the horses performance over its last 5 runs in terms of percentage drop in odds compared to SP, and the in play lowest traded odds level. (LTO5 being 5 runs ago). A horse that has won the race is deemed to have a percentage odds reduction of 100%. Also shown are the wins within the horse's last 5 outings, and its average % drop in running for those last 5 outings. Finally, an average of the % drop for the last 18 months is also shown:
4. The next screenshot shows the RBD rating, which is our unique rating given to that horse on the day of the race. Highest being best, we have also ranked each horse in each race based on its RBD rating under RBD rank. This uses a number of factors including past performances over course and distance with a weighting factor given to how recently those races occurred. We also display the previous races run by the horse, the days between each race, whether the horse has won over the course and distance it's running (or has run) at. We then show the difference in class from its previous rating (Race classes as assigned to GB races only), the difference in official rating from its previous race (note it can take several races before a horse meets the criteria needed to gain a rating and this is then reviewed weekly based on performances) and then finally a count of how many wins the horse has had previously at the Course, Distance, Class and Going it's running at or has run at for each row:
5. The final screenshot shows the data columns on the far right of the file. The Distance of the race is converted into furlongs, and the "up in trip" column displays a YES where a horse is running at a further distance (rounded up to at least 1f) compared to its previous race. The weights is also converted to pounds, and the weight difference from the last weight is then displayed in the next column over. The tear weight column is a sum of the OR change and weight change compared to its previous race, and the race rating is shown for races on the current day for handicaps. The official rating for the horse (and its previous ratings when it's run) is the penultimate column and finally we display if it's wearing (or worn) any headgear: